Exciting tutorials from contemporary artists
For nearly 20 years, Maggie Grey’s Workshop on the Web (WoW) has been an innovative online magazine for all textile enthusiasts. The great news is that WoW is now a book. But not just a book as all who buy it will gain free access to the WOWbook Members’ Club. Here, you’ll find more workshops by great artists, videos showing new techniques, Maggie Grey’s online course, a selling gallery and access to the ‘members only’ Facebook pages.
WOWbook December 2017
A quality bound and printed book, with workshops, interviews, product reviews, exhibitions, news etc.
Plus extra workshops, reviews, interviews and videos on the website, which will be added at times throughout the year.
And access to our private Members’ Facebook page.
In this issue:
- Hilary Beattie is working with print, paint and stitch
- Laura Edgar brings us landscapes with machine and hand embroidery
- Angie Hughes covers a multitude of techniques in a small panel
- Caroline Bell lets us into the secrets of Eco-dyeing
- Maggie Grey is working on a mixed media narrative vessel
- Jan Beaney and Jean Littlejohn speak to Samantha Packer about their work
- We have a special extra on Hero Products and how to use them, with Amanda House
Bought the book? Go to the Members’ Club (for the extras) with the book to hand for the password. See you there!
Get the first issue of WOWbook for just £19 plus p&p
ebook or PDF also available
We’re really excited about our new book. We have step by step workshops from all the great artists mentioned above - you can see more information in the pics on the right. Everyone who buys the book can join the members' club with videos, bonus workshops and the excitement of an online course with Maggie Grey. The first module of this has just been launched. All included in the book price.
Latest Blog Posts
We are so thrilled that the amazing Diane Bates has agreed to be the star of our interview spot.
Jane Wilde’s piece was a great interpretation of a Macintosh theme.