To purchase, visit our shop Buy WOWbook 05
In this edition we have:
- Alice Fox is making and using botanical inks
- Holly Hart produces beautiful creatures with paint and machine-stitching
- Mary McIntosh is having a blast with bleach creating layered designs
- Melanie Missin transforms old net curtains using transfer dyes, a soldering iron and free-machine embroidery
- Jenny O’Leary shows us her technique for using batik on tissue to produce a Provençal landscape
- Our ‘Inspired by’ feature continues with the letter C, where textile artists Sheila Warner, Maria Boyle, Isobel Moore, Libby Smith and Ann Cooke show us the inspiration behind their work
- In our celebrity interview, Maggie Grey talks to Jean Draper
In the free online Members’ Club, Lynda Monk talks us through using a heat press for many techniques including foiling, bonding, encaustic wax transfer and much more. We also start you off with two Videos – Lynda shows us her laser transfer printing method in one and in the other, she speaks to Sharon Osbourne about her work.
More content will be added to the Members’ Club throughout the coming months, including a new mixed-media online course with Lynda Monk. In this new course, Lynda will take a different technique or material and explore it in depth. She beings with transfer printing (coming soon).
The password for the Members’ Club is in the book.Buy WOWbook 05