In this edition we have:
- A colourful new twist on Nuno felting with print and stitch from Clare Bullock
- A great idea for hand stitching from Sue Dove
- Hot mixed media with a difference from Marian Jazmik
- A sketchbook brainwave from Linda and Laura Kemshall
- Alysn Midgelow-Marsden covering a world of fascinating techniques in her wall hanging
- Diane Bates talking to Maggie about her Painted Lady costumes and studying with Constance Howard
In the free online Members’ Club we find Maggie, who is excited about her new technique for trees, plus videos from Amo House and Maggie. We also have an interview with Clare Bullock. The Facebook gang share their favourite products in their usual colourful fashion.
More content will be added to the Members’ Club throughout the coming months.
Maggie’s Course will be continuing with new ideas – focusing on texture and grids – now there’s a combination.Let Me Know