To purchase, visit our shop Buy WOWbook 06
In this edition:
- Sara Cook makes a wallhanging using Bojagi, an ancient Korean technique
- Jessica Grady produces creative embellishments using recycled materials
- Gina Ferrari creates art for your home by way of a painted and stitched collage
- Nikki Parmenter makes a fabulous mixed media piece from an image
- Kate Wells shows us her technique for producing embroidered lace on dissolvable fabric
- In our special feature, Sue Brown, Louise Asher and Liske Johnson discuss their Same Sea, Different Boat covid quilt
- Lynda Monk talks to Christine Chester about her work in our celebrity interview.
In the free online Members’ Club, Lynda Monk shows us how she uses up all those materials you have hanging around your workroom in her ‘Scrappy Bits’ workshop and Fran Holmes is making a book cover using a paper napkin. Christine Chester talks us through her lamination process and there’s also the third video in Lynda’s ‘Pots & Pods’ series.
More content will be added to the Members’ Club throughout the coming months, including the continuation of Lynda’s Marvellous Mixed Media course where she continues to take a different technique or material and explore it in depth.
The password for the Members’ Club is in the book.Buy WOWbook 06