To purchase, visit our shop Buy WOWbook 07
In this edition:
- Chris Gray creates Medieval Fragments using embossing powder, screen printing and stitch
- Maggie Grey describes her technique for rubbing away photo transfers
- Jan Horrox makes a cloth doll with a difference
- In our special feature, Amo House tells us how she creates her colourful temari balls
- Sue Munday uses computer design, Thermofax printing and stitch to create a collage
- Julie-Ann Wrathall layers with wax and dammar
- Maggie Grey talks to Nikki Parmenter about her work in our celebrity interview
In the free online Members’ Club, Nikki Parmenter starts us off in the Bonus Workshops section by showing us how to create her dragonfly dish, and Karen Torrisi makes a hand-beaded fluted rose which can be used to embellish your work. Amo House talks temari balls in her Video and we also have Lynda Monk’s next Pots & Pods Video.
More content will be added to the Members’ Club throughout the coming months, including the continuation of Lynda’s Marvellous Mixed Media course where she takes a different technique or material and explores it in depth.
The password for the Members’ Club is in the book.Buy WOWbook 07