To purchase, visit our shop Buy WOWbook 08
In this edition:
- Bev Caleno creates a mixed-media landscape using watercolour paint and stitch
- Maggie Grey reflects on the work of textile artist Olga Norris
- Fran Holmes makes heat-distressed 3D mini corsets with Lutradur
- Sam Packer talks to Anne Kelly about her work in our celebrity interview
- Sheila Mortlock is monoprinting to create stitched collages
- Suzette Smart shows us her textile books using paint, Bondaweb and stitch
- Ros Varrie uses digital apps to make unique artwork.
In the free online Members’ Club
- Anne Kelly makes a folk inspired sketchbook cover
- There’s a taster ‘Play and Stitch’ workshop from Emma Wigginton
- Video – Emma Wigginton’s ‘Play and Stitch’ Video to accompany her taster workshop
More content will be added to the Members’ Club throughout the coming months, including the last Module of Lynda’s Marvellous Mixed Media course on working with Tyvek.
The password for the Members’ Club is in the book.Buy WOWbook 08