Good afternoon. We are delighted to tell you that WOWbook 07 has just arrived and we are busy packing it up ready for launch next week.
In this bumper edition:
- Chris Gray creates Medieval Fragments using embossing powder, screen printing and stitch
- Maggie Grey describes her technique for rubbing away photo transfers
- Jan Horrox makes a cloth doll with a difference
- In our special feature, Amo House tells us how she creates her colourful temari balls
- Sue Munday uses computer design, Thermofax printing and stitch to create a collage
- Julie-Ann Wrathall layers with wax and dammar
- Maggie Grey talks to Nikki Parmenter about her work in our celebrity interview.
Don’t forget that it’s not just a book, but you also get exclusive admission to our members’ only club where, to start you off, you’ll find bonus workshops from Nikki Parmenter and Karen Torrisi. Plus there are videos from Lynda Monk and Amo House. Coming soon – we’ll be adding further Modules to Lynda Monk’s Marvellous Mixed Media course.
You’ll be able to order from Monday morning, 12th July over at www.d4daisy.com.